Who we are
Our website address is: https://foodnawaab.com.
What personal data we collect and why we collect it
When visitors leave comments on the site we collect the data shown in the comments form, and also the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection.
If you upload images to the website, you should avoid uploading images with embedded location data (EXIF GPS) included. Visitors to the website can download and extract any location data from images on the website.
If you leave a comment on our site you may opt-in to saving your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
If you have an account and you log in to this site, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select “Remember Me”, your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
If you edit or publish an article, an additional cookie will be saved in your browser. This cookie includes no personal data and simply indicates the post ID of the article you just edited. It expires after 1 day.
Embedded content from other websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
Who we share your data with
How long we retain your data
If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognize and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue.
For users that register on our website (if any), we also store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (except they cannot change their username). Website administrators can also see and edit that information.
What rights you have over your data
If you have an account on this site, or have left comments, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
Where we send your data
Visitor comments may be checked through an automated spam detection service.
Your contact information
Your contact information through your comments is safe with us and processed through an automated spam detection service.
Terms of Service
Welcome to Foodnawaab.com. Foodnawaab.com is a marketplace platform for services offered to customers.
The following terms and conditions (these “Terms of Service”), govern your access to and use of the Foodnawaab website, including any content, functionality and services offered on or through www.foodnawaab.com (the “Site”), by Foodnawaab. (Lemesou 11, 2112 Nicosia, Cyprus), as applicable.
This Site is offered and available to users who are 13 years of age or older. If you are under 13 you may not use this Site or the Foodnawaab services. By using this Site, you represent and warrant that you are of legal age to form a binding contract and meet all of the foregoing eligibility requirements. If you do not meet all of these requirements, you must not access or use the Site.
Our Customer Support team is available 24/7 if you have any questions regarding the Site or Terms of Service. Contacting our Customer Support team can be by dropping an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Shipping Physical Deliverables
- Shipping costs added to a Gig only pertains to the cost Sellers require to ship physical items to Buyers.
- Important: Buyers who purchase products that require physical delivery, will be asked to provide a shipping address.
- Sellers are responsible for all shipping arrangements once the buyer provides the shipping address.
- Foodnawaab does not handle or guarantee shipping, tracking, quality, and condition of items or their delivery and shall not be responsible or liable for any damages or other problems resulting from shipping.
- Foodnawaab reserves the right to put any account on hold or permanently disable accounts due to breach of these terms of service or due to any illegal or inappropriate use of the Site or services.
- Violation of Foodnawaab’s Terms of Service may get your account disabled permanently.
- Users with disabled accounts will not be able to get services from Foodnawaab.
- Users who have violated our Terms of Service and had their account disabled may contact our Customer Support team for more information surrounding the violation and status of the account.
- Users have the option to enable account Security features to protect their account from any unauthorized usage.
- Foodnawaab may make changes to its Terms of Service from time to time. When these changes are made, Foodnawaab will make a new copy of the terms of service available on this page.
- You understand and agree that if you use Foodnawaab after the date on which the Terms of Service have changed, Foodnawaab will treat your use as acceptance of the updated Terms of Service.