Just done and ready under 25 mins, this comfort food is easy to prepare and delicious to eat.
Garlic (chopped) 8-10 cloves
Onions (chopped) 2
Capsicum (chopped) 1
Tomato ketchup 4 tbsp
Schezwan sauce 2 tbsp
Pasta sauce 2 tbsp
Chicken sausages (boiled and cut) 4
Salt & pepper to taste
Oregano 1 tbsp
Macroni (boiled) 300gms
Pasta Stock 1/2 cup
- Take a heavy bottom pan, add oil and then add chopped garlic, chopped onions, saute for 5 mins. Add salt and pepper
- Add chopped capsicum, and cook for 4-5 mins on medium flame, until capsicum is tender.
- Add boiled chicken sausages in the pan and cook for 2-3 mins.
- Add tomato ketchup, schezwan sauce, pizza pasta sauce and mix well.
- Add Oregano and pasta stock and cook for 2-3 minutes.
- Add boiled macaroni in the pan and quote well in sauce, cook for 4-5 mins.
- Serve in deep plate and garnish with oregano. Serve hot. Enjoy!!