Chicken Seekh kebabs sautéed in oil and then mixed with gravy with full of homemade Indian spices. See Full recipe and enjoy this delicious dish with your favourite choice of Bread.
- 400g Chicken Seekh Kebabs
- Mustard oil 4 tbsp
- 4 Medium Onions (chopped)
- 3 Medium Tomatoes
- 5 cloves Garlic
- 3 inch pc. of Ginger
- 2 Green chillies (chopped)
- Homemade Garam masala 1 tbsp.
- Red Chilli Powder 1/2 tbsp.
- Turmeric Powder 1/2 tbsp.
- Coriander Powder 1/2 tbsp.
- Amul Cream 5 tbsp.
- Fresh Coriander (chopped)
- Cook Chicken Seekh Kebab & keep aside.
- Add mustard oil & keep on high flame
- Add chopped green chillies and onions. Saute them for 2-3 mins on medium flame.
- Puree tomatoes, ginger and garlic together and add them. Cook for 10 mins.
- Add Red chilly powder, coriander powder, Homemade Garam masala.
- Add 1/2 cup water & simmer on low flame for 15 mins.
- Add 1/2 tbsp. garam masala again
- Add 4 tbsp. Amul cream.
- Mix well & Add cooked Chicken seekh kebab.
- Mix Kebabs in gravy & Garnish with Chopped coriander and Amul Cream
- * Serve Hot with Rumali Roti | Naan | Parantha