A classic blend of Indian and Western Cuisine, Chicken marinated and cooked in the delicious flavourful recipe.
Portion – 1, Net Weight – 275 Gms
Chicken Breast (boneless) 1
Yoghurt (plain) 2 Tbsp
onion (fine chopped) 1
Serrano Peppers 4
Button Mushrooms (chopped) 6
Olive Oil 5 Tbsp
Fresh Coriander Handful
Salt to Taste
Ginger Garlic Paste 1 tsp
Ground Pepper (crushed) to taste
Lime 1 dash
Red Chili Powder 1 tsp
Garam Masala 1/2 tsp
Water As required
Marinade – Take a bowl and take 1 tbsp Olive oil, yoghurt, lime, red chilli powder, ginger garlic paste, salt and pepper and cut chicken breast into bite size chunks and marinate the chicken for at least an hour. Keep Aside.
- Take Pan, drop in 1 tbsp Olive oil on medium heat, drop in your onions and saute until golden brown, drop in your mushrooms and serrano peppers and toss well, cook for 7-8 mins until tender.
- Add salt, pepper and garam masala as well, and add 1 cup of water. Simmer it until the water is reduced by half.
- Add hand bunch of fresh coriander finely chopped and also grind the mixture to make fine curry.
- Take the pan, drop in your oil and add marinated chicken in that, keep turning sides for proper cooking and once the chicken is cooked and got marks, add the sauce back to the pan and cook for 5 mins.
- Garnish with coriander fig and serve well with steam rice.