Foodies! Bringing you garlicky and spicy Chilli Paste. It can be used as an accompaniment for your dimsums or with any oriental/ Asian broth dish as well. It can be used as key ingredient to make your sauce even more spicier. Get your palates on Fire !
Chopped Shallot 1
Oil 2 tbsp
Garlic Cloves (chopped) 15
Dry Red Chillies 20
Salt to taste
Crushed ground pepper to taste
Water (warm) 1 cup
- Soak the red chillies in warm water for 20 mins. After that grind the chillies with a bit garlic. (save half of garlic for later)
- Take a pan and heat the oil in it, once the oil is hot add the shallots and garlic. Saute them.
- Add the chilli paste in the pan and mix well. Add little bit of warm water and cook well.
- Add salt and pepper in the pan. Cook for 8-10 mins on low flame. Check the consistency.
- Once the paste is at room temperature store in air tight container for up to 2 weeks. Enjoy.