Amazing yet delicious breakfast recipe mostly eaten in American cuisine. Try this simple recipe in Foodnawaab’s way. Make your breakfast special and share with your loved ones.
All Purpose Flour 1/2 cup
Salt 1/2 tsp
Sugar 1/2 cup
Baking powder 1/2 tsp
Melted Butter 2 tbsp
Milk Chocolate 1/2 cup
- Melt the butter in microwave for 30 seconds, set aside.
- In a medium bowl, mix together flour, sugar, salt, and baking powder.
- Stir milk and egg together.
- Create a well in the center of the flour mixture.
- Pour the butter and milk mixture into the well.
- Use a wire whisk to stir everything together until just combined. It will be slightly thick and lumpy, but should be well incorporated.
- Allow the batter to rest while heating a lightly oiled skillet or griddle to medium high heat.
- Pour or scoop the batter onto the griddle, using approximately 1/4 cup for each pancake.
- Cook each side for 3-6 minutes, until lightly golden brown.
- Pour chocolate sauce and icing sugar on top. Serve with your favourite coffee.