A moderate spicy recipe – chicken cooked in the garlic and chillies.
Dry Red Chillies 5
Garlic (chopped) 10-15 cloves
Onion (fine sliced) 1
Salt to taste
Oil 2 tbsp
Dry Fenugreek (kasoori methi) ½ tbsp
- Take the chillies and garlic in the mixer grinder and put a little water in the mixer and make that into a fine paste.
- Marinade the chicken in that paste for 30 mins. Save the remaining.
- Take a pan on medium flame and put oil in it. When oil is hot pour the chicken in the pan and stir.
- Cook for 10 minutes with lid on. After this add sliced onions and again cover it with lid and cook for 10 more minutes.
- Check the salt and check that there should not be raw flavour of garlic or chillies.
- Once the gravy is fragrant add the chopped coriander and kasoori methi for garnish. Serve hot.