A creamy recipe with veggies tossed creamy sauce with the flavour of Cajun spice and garlic. Watch the video for a better learning.
Onions (sliced) 2
Capsicum (julienne) 2
Garlic (fine chopped) 4 cloves
Baby Corns (boiled) cubes
Button Mushrooms (boiled) sliced
Olive Oil 2 tbsp
Oregano 1 tbsp
Full cream milk 1 cup
Cajun Spice 1 tbsp
Salt to taste
Pepper to taste
Dry parsley 1 tbsp
- Take the pan and put oil in it on medium flame. Add the sliced onions and sauté.
- After that add the capsicum and garlic, toss well for 2-3 minutes. Add salt.
- Add the mushrooms and the corns and again toss for 2-3 minutes.
- Now add the Cajun spice, black pepper and oregano and mix well.
- Add the full cream milk in the pan and cook for 10 minutes until the milk is reduced to half and there is a sauce consistency.
- Adjust the seasoning and sprinkle dry parsley.
- Serve Hot.