Chicken tossed rich yoghurt based gravy dish with the flavour of bell pepper, onions and Indian spices.
Cumin Seeds 1 tbsp
Red Bell pepper (diced) 2
Onions (sliced) 3
Chicken (diced) 200gms
Garam masala powder 1 tbsp
Red chilli powder 1 tbsp
Coriander powder 1 tbsp
Salt to taste
Oil 2 tbsp
Fresh Coriander to garnish
- Take yoghurt and red bell pepper and blend it in mixer so get a fine rich puree. Keep aside.
- Take a pan and put oil in it on medium flame. Once the oil is hot put in the cumin seeds. As the seeds started crackling add the onions and sauté them.
- As the onions started to turn golden brown add the diced chicken and fry with the onions and cumin seeds.
- Cover the pan for 5 minutes.
- After removing the lid add red chilli powder, coriander powder, garam masala and salt and mix well. Cover the pan for 10mins on low flame.
- Now add the puree that was made from yoghurt and red bell pepper. Mix well and let it simmer for another 10 minutes with lid on.
- Remove the pan and if the chicken has released the oil then the chicken is done. Sprinkle garam masala on top and garnish with fresh coriander.