Cauliflower tossed in a honey chilli sauce with onions, capsicum with the flavours of Ginger and Garlic to provide an Asian taste in your palate.
Ginger (chopped) 50gms
Garlic (fine chopped) 4cloves
Corn flour 100gms
Pepper To Taste
Salt To Taste
Honey 2 Tbsp
Paprika 1 Tbsp
Eggs (beaten) 2
Capsicum (diamond cut) 2
Onion (diamond) 2
Vinegar 4 Tbsp
Green Chilli Sauce 4 tbsp
Red Chilli Sauce 2 Tbsp
Cilantro for garnish
- Take cauliflower and cut into bite size pieces, and coat with egg wash and then seasoned corn flour.
- Take a deep skillet and pour the oil until half skillet, and once the oil is hot enough, put in the cauliflower for deep frying.
- Take out once its light golden with the coating of corn flour and egg.
- Take it out on a kitchen towel to soak excess oil.
- For the sauce, take 2 tbsp oil in a frying pan, when the oil is hot, put it in the garlic and sauté.
- Put in ginger and as it gets aromatic, put in onion and capsicum.
- Put in the vinegar and toss to do the flambé (be careful) and then put in the red chilli sauce, green chilli sauce, salt, pepper, paprika.
- Put in the fried cauliflower in the pan and toss it until there is a coating of the sauce.
- Drizzle the honey and again toss it. Take it off the heat and serve hot. Garnish with Cilantro.