A combination of Indo-Thai dish comprising of Cottage Cheese cooked with bullet chillies and Thai Chilli paste along with the blend of Indian spices to give you the flavour of Indian and as well as Thai spices.
Chopped Onion 1
Chopped garlic 1 Clove
Bullet Chillies (chopped) 2
Lemongrass (chopped) 2tbsp
Kaafir Lime 2-3
Coriander Powder 1tsbp
Garam Masala Powder 1tsbp
Yogurt (plain) 50gms
Seasoning To taste
Soy sauce (dark) 2tbsp
Cottage Cheese (paneer -diced) 100gms
- Take a skillet/wok and put oil in it on high heat, then add garlic & sauté well, and then add onion to sauté.
- Add bullet chillies, kaafir lime, lemongrass and add cottage cheese and toss them well with soy sauce & vinegar.
- Then add, garam masala powder, coriander powder and seasoning,
- Reduce heat and add little water and let it simmer.
- Then whisk yogurt and add to thicken the gravy, on low heat (be careful, there should be no lumps).
- Check the seasoning, garnish with coriander leaves & serve hot with rice.