Pasta cooked in creamy white sauce with the flavours of parmesan cheese, oregano and parsley.
Penne Pasta 200 gms
Chopped Garlic 2cloves
Parsley (chopped) for garnish
Chopped Shallot 1
Oregano To taste
Seasoning To taste
Grated Parmesan for garnish
Olive Oil 2tbsp
- Take a deep utensil and fill it water, and allow the water to boil, drizzle some oil and pinch of salt in that water.
- Once the water start boiling put in the pasta and note the time for 5-7 minutes until the time pasta is Al Dente (80%cooked), drain the water keep pasta aside.
- Now take a skillet and put milk and lukewarm it, keep aside. Take another pan, put butter into it, when the butter melts put in the flour and mix well (make sure the butter don’t burn)
- When you get the golden brown colour, start putting milk and start whisking continuously until the consistency of the sauce appears. Put cream n mix well.
- Strain the sauce and add seasoning, keep aside.
- Take a pan put olive oil in it, add garlic and shallot, sauté them, then add pasta, toss well, & mix in the white sauce.
7. Toss the pasta well in the sauce, check the seasoning and add oregano. Put off the heat. Garnish with parsley and grated parmesan cheese.