Paneer Butter Masala
A classic and authentic blend of Indian spices with butter and paneer (cottage cheese) which gives you creamy smooth taste in your mouth.
Butter 1 tbsp.
Oil ½ tsp.
Bayleaf 1 leaf
Red chilli powder 2 tsp.
Ginger garlic paste 1 tsp.
Tomato puree 200g
Cashew paste 100g
Paneer (cottage cheese) 250g
Kasuri methi (fenugreek leaves) 1 tsp.
Garam masala 2 tsp.
Salt to taste
- Add butter with little oil (oil prevents butter from burning) and add bayleaf. Cook till oil becomes fragrant.
- Add ginger garlic paste and cook for 3-4 minutes. Now add tomato puree and cashew paste and cook till the mixture left oil.
- Add the spices and mix well, balance the seasoning.
- Now add water and add paneer (cottage cheese) cubes. And let it simmer for 10-15 minutes till the paneer becomes tender. Add cream and mix well.
- Now sprinkle kasuri methi (fenugreek leaves) and garam masala and salt to taste. Mix well.
- Cook for 2-3 minutes. Serve hot.
- Garnish with cream for smooth texture and appearance.