A dish that comprises of spinach chicken blended with Indian spices, full of gravy and juicy chicken to go very well as your main course.
Spinach (boiled n pureed) 500gms
Onion (fine chopped) 4
Ginger Garlic Paste 2tbsp
Red chilli Powder 1tbsp
Coriander Powder 1 tbsp
Salt To taste
Plain Yogurt (whisked) 200gms
Kasuri Methi To taste
Egg (boiled) 1
- Take a bowl, and put 100gms of yogurt, add ginger garlic paste (1tbsp), red chilli powder, coriander powder, chicken and marinade for 1 hour.
- Take the chicken and pan fry it, and keep aside.
- Take a skillet, put the oil in it, then add onion, and let it fry.
- Add the remaining ginger garlic paste, mix well, when the onion gets golden brown then add the pureed spinach into it and let it cook for 10 mins.
- Add the remaining spices into it and balance.
- Add the fried chicken into the gravy and let it cook for 10-15 minutes until the chicken is tender and moist.
- Turn the flame to low and add whisked yogurt to thicken the gravy. Check the salt and other spices to balance it.
- Give a boil and turn off the heat, and add crushed kasuri methi and stir well.
- Serve hot and grate boiled egg on top for garnish.