The Arctic Roll
A spongy roll filled with layers of different flavours of ice creams.
Caster Sugar 1 cup
All-Purpose Flour 1 cup
Butter for greasing
Cocoa Powder 1 tsp.
Vanilla Ice cream 2 scoops
Chocolate Ice-Cream 2 scoops
Strawberry jam 1 tbsp.
- Mix eggs and icing sugar in a bowl till the mixture becomes foamy.
- Pour half batter blobbing in the greased tray, and the other half mixed with cocoa powder.
- Mix the batter in the tray and give it a granite texture.
- Bake it for about 30-35 minutes, Now the sponge is ready.
- Cool it and now spread it on a butter paper, cover it with vanilla and chocolate ice-creams and strawberry jam.
- Now roll it and make a sausage, seal it and left it in freezer for about 3-4 hours.
- Serve chilled. With diced strawberries
RECIPE BY : AMBAR SAKSENA