A dish of roasted chicken legs, marinated and full of Indian flavours.
Serves – 2 to 4
Chicken Legs 8
Curd 300 gms
Fresh Mint 1 Bunch
Fresh Coriander 1 Bunch
Salt To taste
Red Chilli Powder 1 tsp
Ginger Garlic Paste 2 Tbsp
Coriander Powder 1 tsp
Black pepper Powder To taste
Mustard Oil ½ tsp
Vegetable Oil 2 Tbsp
Onion (Sliced rings) 2
- Take chicken legs and put small cuts from knife so that the marinade can go deep inside the chicken, keep aside.
- Now take a mixer grinder and put, fresh mint, fresh coriander and vegetable oil.
- Now take a large bowl and put curd, spices, ginger garlic paste, mint-coriander paste and mustard oil and mix well so that flavours are mixed properly.
- Now put in the chicken legs and mix well into marinade.
- Cover the chicken legs with aluminium foil or clean wrap and keep it for around 3-6 hours.
- Now heat the grill or micro griller and apply some oil so that chicken don’t stick.
- Cook until you see the char marks on the chicken
- Serve hot with mint sauce and onion rings.