A continental dish with light creamy chicken sauce with flavours of butter, pepper and garlic and can be made by variations of adding mushrooms and bell peppers as well.
Chicken Breast 2
Chicken Stock 200 ml
Refined Flour 200 gms
Garlic (fine chopped) 1
Onion (fine chopped) 2
Cooking Cream 2 tbsp
Salt to taste
Black Pepper Powder to taste
Butter 100 gms
Warm Water 100 ml
Sherry 1 dash
Olive Oil 2 tbsp
- Take a bowl, put flour, salt and pepper, then put the chicken into it and toss it well. Keep aside for 20-30 minutes.
- Take a non-stick pan and put olive oil in that, when the oil starts to heat up then put in the chicken which was marinated in flour.
- Turn the pieces so that chicken gets the even coating or each side. Take the chicken out of the pan once it is golden brown and keep aside.
- Now take another pan and put butter into it, make sure that you don’t burn the butter so keep the burner on low flame, then add flour into it and keep stiring.
- Now slowly add chicken stock to the roux and keep stirring so that to avoid lumps, stir well and add the seasoning to it and turn off the flame.
- Take a sauce pan and put 1 tsbp of oil in it, add some chopped garlic and onion and sauté it. Now add chicken into the pan and keep the flame low.
- Now add the broth into the pan and mix well, check the seasoning and also check the chicken if it is soft and tender. Add cream and mix well.
- Serve hot with steam rice and garnish with crushed black pepper .